Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Nora's Flat Hannah Takes A Spill!



                  Dear Nora,

                  So, I thought it would be fun for Flat Hannah to come to the barn
                  and ride Archie with me.  Off we went to Blue Fox Farm. 
                 Hannah liked meeting all of the horses and helped turn them out
                 into their pastures.
                 Hannah got to ride Archie with me, too!  At first he was a bit wild, 
                 so I thought it best that Hannah stay safely inside my jacket.  While 
                 I was cantering Archie to try and work the spunk out of him, Hannah
                 wriggle out of my jacket for a peek and before I knew it the wind had
                 swept her up and she flew off!  I circled around to make sure that
                 Hannah was okay.  I dismounted and rescued Hannah from her fall. 
                 Fortunately, she did not get hurt.  We then got back on Archie to finish
                 our ride.  In hindsight, Hannah should have been wearing a helmet!
                 All in all, I think Flat Hannah had a fun time at the farm!  She told me 
                 that the only thing that could have made it better would have been if 
                 YOU could have been there!  Thank you for sending Flat Hannah to me.
                 She was a very good sport.

                 Love, Riri
          
                 P. S. Hannah wanted me to include a video, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment